Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Closed Upping the server ram - before release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potinqs

Thread starter #1
I suggest that the staff team to upgrade the server ram before release because, there is about 1,200 players already in the discord. When the server drops (hopefully May 4th) the server might not be able to handle 1k players at one time.

ChristianDiscord

Senior Moderator
Staff member
SrMod
There might be 1,200 users in the discord but that does not guarantee all 1,200 users will join for release, I can tell you a few of the users who have joined most likely don't play the game, they're just here to boost a friends invite reward count. On release, if done and advertised correctly I can see roughly 300-400 people logging in. After if the server doesn't meet these users criteria or expectations they will leave, causing the player base to slowly trickle down, and I estimate after release it will hold roughly 100-300 users on in the mornings, and about 75-200 in the night (this is going by the EST (Eastern Standard Time) and can vary depending on YOUR local timezone.) And will slowly increase after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.