Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesPvP

Thread starter #1
JonesPvP
Punished By ItsSpaceOG
I Was Punished For "stop trying to recruit people for some shitty pathetic faction server" wording exact.
This punishment should most definitely be revoked, because I have played on the server for forever, and would have stopped if I had any warning what so ever that I was breaking any rule. However I will instantly met with a ban while I was offline. Also, this wasn't advertising whatsoever. I privately messaged somebody If they would like to be in a faction with me on a different server, and they said yes. Then I SHARED THE SERVER IP ON DISCORD IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE NOT ON THE SERVER! Later on in the afternoon I was talking to people on the server about factions in general never advertising anything what so ever. Then some people said they missed factions. So I asked them for there discord to see if they wished to be in my faction on this other server. NEVER MENTIONING THE SERVER IP OR ANYTHING, they just wished to play with me on the other server. So we exchanged discord, and made a group chat. No Advertising took place on the server. And honestly I believe this ban is rather childish.
This ban occurred on Minecraft while I was offline.
This appealment is for a permanent ban in which I had no warning.

JonesPvP

Thread starter #2
I looked through your whole rules, and not anywhere does it say that I cant mention payout on a server as long as I didnt advertise it or say the name. I was answering a question from someone. And I never shared a discord link. They told me there discord names and i added them then sent them the link in a private dm. Now show me proof that I broke any rule.

JonesPvP

Thread starter #3
Your Rules Are Very Clearly Shown And I Would Happily Show You Through Them To Prove My Case

Status
Not open for further replies.