Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Add dungeons

bomberjr122

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
I have recently been playing a server called vanitymc which some may know and I have been playing the prison server and I really like how they have dungeon it brings a whole new object to the game if you don't want to grind or pvp or even afk if gives players something else to do on the server that can be really fun and have a decent reward at the end of completing such as a special loot bag to open giving player op items that would help them on there journey to winning the is top prize. It could also be cool if you had multiple dungeon that you could win from crate keys and you can make the dungeons according to the theme of the season I think it would be really cool if this was a part of the pvpingmc server and could do well and make more players interested in playing. :)

ChristianDiscord

add-min
Staff member
Administrator
:unsure: mine saga also had their own dungeon system, so we wouldn't be the first. I think it's a cool concept, but it feels as if wouldn't fit. Ultimately up to the owners though :p